Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My neighborhood/ My Hometown


                                                                         "Imbrie Hall"
A landmark in and of itself, the Imbrie Hall and Cornelius Pass Roadhouse will always hold a special place in my heart. I grew up here. This was my very first job, and one that I continue to maintain today. I spent almost all of my time outside of school here working, and it became a traditional location for my friends and I whenever I visit.

"Reeser Stadium"
Football has always been a big part of my life and I've grown up watching games with my dad. This game was late in the season and I was able to get work off in order to attend the game with him. 

"Ladd Acres"
This is a photo I took of my brother in one of the recess pods at the elementary school I went to. I happened to capture my brother in the perfect moment as the sun went down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment