Friday, May 10, 2019

Week Six


My sports/action subject is going to be pool. I thought it would be interesting to capture my roommates taking shots on our pool table. I would shoot it as soon as I get the garage clean, we just moved and there are lots of boxes and things that would make the image too overwhelming. I'm most worried about being able to capture the shot itself and the movement of the ball in an interesting way. I will have to play around and will be taking lots of practice shots. For my overall shot I would take an image of the majority of the basement, including the few pool tables and center or focus on one. My medium would be just the singular pool table and subjects playing (hopefully a shot of them shooting a ball), and my close up I would like to focus on the ball itself, with the pool stick and shooter in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment